Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 37th Annual Deutsche Marque Concours d'Elegance (May 2)

Thread: 37th Annual Deutsche Marque Concours d'Elegance (May 2)

37th Annual Deutsche Marque Concours - September 19, 2021

Dear Members,

*New Event Location*

We have a new venue this year – Occoquan Regional Park in Lorton, Virginia. The venue is easily reached via Interstate I-95 or Virginia Rt. 123.
    https://www.novaparks.com/parks/occoquan-regional-park

The Deutsche Marque Concours d’Elegance is an automotive party featuring fine German collector vintage and modern cars arrayed around Occoquan Regional Park in Lorton, Virginia. Car owners, and those who adore their cars, gather for a day of mutual admiration and relaxed camaraderie while guest judges review and critique the participants’ cars.

This year will represent the 37th time that we have gathered members of the National Capital Chapter of the BMW Car Club of America (BMWCCA), the Greater Washington Section of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America (MBCA) and the Potomac Chapter of the Porsche Club of America (PCA) for this terrific show.

NEW PANDEMIC POLICY – NO EXCEPTIONS – READ CAREFULLY:

As of today’s date (08/18/2021), there are no Covid restrictions. However, please note that guidelines may change if the Governor imposes restrictions moving forward.

THIS EVENT WILL BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2021.
    THE ONLY WAY TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT IS ONLINE AND IN ADVANCE.
    NO ONE WILL ENTER YOUR CAR IN THE SHOW OR SELL YOU ADDITIONAL AWARDS RECEPTION TICKETS AT THE EVENT.

TO FACILITATE JUDGING (OPENING DOORS/TRUNKS, RAISING TOPS, ETC.), YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO TURN ON YOUR CAR, MOVE IT FORWARD A FEW FEET FOR THE JUDGES, AND THEN MOVE IT BACK INTO THE PARKING SPOT. PLEASE: DO NOT HOLD UP THE JUDGING BY DISAPPEARING.

Thank you,
    John McWilliams
    NCC concours program
    Last edited by John in VA; 08-18-2021 at 03:47 PM.

Let's hope for a turnout at the concours similar to that at the Chapter picnic this past weekend! Check out this drone footage:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFjM...annel=bbocaner
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thanks again John for coordinating this event for another year, I appreciate all the effort you put forth to make this a success.

While Nottaway is closer for me I like this venue much better.

John, Another shout out for the great job coordinating the new location and the excellent weather! Good job.

Thanks for the kind words! The shade & seating provided by the pavilion at the park were a bonus. The grounds were certainly vast enough for the cars on display. Changes with the management & fees for Nottoway Park forced us to seek options. This will probably be where we hold the event in the spring - Sunday, May 1, 2022!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thread Information