Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
iRacing

Thread: iRacing

Threaded View

iRacing

Geez Louise, I just spent my money joining the iRacing league, then 5 hours downloading the software and updates. THEN I tried to launch the game only to find out that my computer didn't meet the hardware requirements...ugh So, I plan to upg my PC now and buy a weel/pedal combo. Does anyone have suggestions between the Thrust Master R300 or TX combo and/or the Logitech PS/PC wheel set?

Thanks!
    Last edited by M50_328is; 02-18-2021 at 12:44 PM.

Thread Information