Hello all,

Between my 1981 BMW 320i, 2006 Z4 3.0i, and 2013 335i convertible, I've been a BMWCCA member in the National Capital Chapter for a long time. But somehow, this is the first time I've gotten around to posting.

I've always enjoyed BMWs, including my previous R1200GS and F650CS motorcycles, and I've written about them extensively in the form of trips I've taken with them. For anyone who enjoys road trips to find historic, scenic, or otherwise-interesting places in the Mid-Atlantic area and beyond, check out my website http://rsftripreporter.net. Fans of the progressive rock band Rush, and the late Neil Peart, will find this post of particular interest: The Drummer, the Private Eye, and Me.

Way back in the day, I wrote some articles for der Bayerische, and I was an instructor for several years in NCC driving events at Summit Point. All of that led to my racing with the SCCA for 10 years, including a pair of MARRS championships and a trip to the Runoffs in 1986.

The NCC has a great history, and I'm proud to have been a small part of that history!

Rick F.
Catonsville, MD