Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Intro post

Thread: Intro post

Intro post

I am Dave Lenderking. I live in Harrisonburg Va and belong to the NCC chapter since I am within"striking distance" of many of your events -and you are the most active chapter on the East coast . I currently drive a "16 M235 and my wife drives a '18 X3. I have owned 10 BMW's through the years with several performance center deliveries. That is always a fun time. In the old days, I could work on my 81 535 and my '74 2002, these days I can barely check the oil - oops, the cars do that for me - irritates me that I have to accept that . I would like to know of other CCA members in the Shenandoah Valley so we can get together from time to time.

Welcome! This forum doesn't get much traffic - you might also introduce yourself on the Facebook page.
    https://www.facebook.com/NCCBMWCCA/

We used to have a concours in conjunction with Shenandoah Vineyards' fall harvest festival, but the sale of the place ended that. Perhaps you can talk to the new owner?! https://www.shenandoahvineyardsva.com/About

The Blue Ridge Chapter has some great members, too, just not as many events.
    https://blueridgebmwcca.org/

Hope to meet you at an event soon (picnic, concours).
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thread Information