Posted by: SRTe90

Description: Great color combination & fully loaded with sport and premium package with hard to find 6spd manual! Vehicle is in excellent condition and has has been maintained well! Suspension has been upgraded with e90 BMW M3 front and rear upper and lower control arms, larger rear sway bar and polyurethane rear subrame mounts. Suspension has also been refreshed by replacing the front & rear end links, sway bar busings, rear track arms, BMW sport struts/shocks, strut mounts, tie rods and other associated suspension bushings. The car handles similar to an e90 BMW M3 now! Engine was replaced 3 years ago with a used engine that had 35k less miles than the chasis. At that time the clutch and flywheel were replaced with a single mass flywheel for better clutch feel but it does make slightly more noise at idle. I also had the following replaced at that time: intake manifold butterfly valves (reason for engine needing to be replaced) oil pan gasket, motor mounts, transmission mounts, shifter bushings, transmission flex disc, slave cylinder, valve cover gasket, engine seals, oil filter seal, starter, battery, coil packs and spark plugs. New radiator was just recently installed and coolant flushed. Water pump and thermostat have also been replaced. The car should be good to go for some time now! Only selling because I bought a VW GTI and a Mazda Miata and have too many cars now. Vehicles is being sold with lighter 18" staggered wheels with performance summer tires. Rear tires have less than 50% tread and front have more than 50% tread remaing. Extra set of BMW staggered 18" wheels with winter tires can be included in the sale if purchased for my asking price or if not desired I'm willing to reduce my selling price by $500. Vehicle currently has 168k miles but only 133k miles on the engine. No rush to sell but I'm hoping to find another BMW enthusiast who will appreciate the car as much as I have. Read Less

More...