Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Funktion DIY Saturday Sept 9

Thread: Funktion DIY Saturday Sept 9

Funktion DIY Saturday Sept 9

If anyone who's going to the DIY session tomorrow has an e39 Bentley manual, I'd love to borrow it! I have a few writeups from the internet that describe what I want to do, but the Bentley is the old reliable for me so I like to see what they have to say.

Hi David, I can bring mine and you can borrow it. I plan on being there from the "morning", but not the whole time.

Cool, thanks I'll be there at 9. Look for me standing around looking puzzled next to the green 528i.

ok, I'll arrive in my black E39 with Penn State plates see you there

Nice event. People found lots of things to take care of on the next DIY.
    Thanks Zach for handling the details and a big thank you to Walid, Steve and Tim from FunKtion Auto.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

+1 w/r/t thanks! I left my toolbox there, though, so I have to go back to get it. There goes another $5 on tolls!

Quote Originally Posted by David Hicks View Post
    +1 w/r/t thanks! I left my toolbox there, though, so I have to go back to get it. There goes another $5 on tolls!
    I'm told to get off at 28 and save $3.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

yo, when did this take place? I went by just after 3pm and no one was there. you guys must have finished early.

I think they all cleared out by 2:30 or so. Did you happen to see a red toolbox? I left it there and the shop owner said he's leave it out. When I went back it wasn't there.

How was the car after the bearings change David?

Sorry to hear about the tool box. Strange that someone would take it, but I guess not when I really think about it. Sucks !

It was nice to meet you guys. Definately up for more events. That M6 didn't exactly make it any worse either... sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by joenationwide View Post
    yo, when did this take place? I went by just after 3pm and no one was there. you guys must have finished early.
    We were gone just before 3. By 3 the doors were probably closed.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thread Information