Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: news feed issue

                  
   
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Alexandria VA
    Posts
    180

    news feed issue

    I'm looking at the scrolling news feed, and the entry about German Stocks dropping is flashing doing relayouts (to the point it's not readable until highlighted)

    Firefox, if it matters.

    Kevin

  2. #2
    Senior Member 1996 328ti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    3,451
    Quote Originally Posted by hoyabmw View Post
    I'm looking at the scrolling news feed, and the entry about German Stocks dropping is flashing doing relayouts (to the point it's not readable until highlighted)

    Firefox, if it matters.

    Kevin
    FireFox Mac seems to be OK. Hopefully it will scroll off soon enough. There are a couple different newsfeeds you can select.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

    318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

  3. #3
    Senior Member Scotty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Potomac, MD
    Posts
    196
    Weird. Firefox Linux, no problems. Firefox WinXP, flashing words on "German stock" item.
    Scott Lowrey

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Alexandria VA
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    Weird. Firefox Linux, no problems. Firefox WinXP, flashing words on "German stock" item.
    XP is where i'm running it. seems to be relaying itself out all the time. dunno, just kind of annoying to see...

  5. #5
    Senior Member 1996 328ti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    3,451
    Quote Originally Posted by hoyabmw View Post
    XP is where i'm running it. seems to be relaying itself out all the time. dunno, just kind of annoying to see...
    Is it just the BMW News feed or all of them?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

    318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Great issue of der Bayerische!
    By John in VA in forum Chapter Stuff
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 10:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •