Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Z2 Roadster

Thread: Z2 Roadster

Z2 Roadster

From AutoWeek:

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dl.../60828020/1024

Would you buy this car?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I would if the price was right, say in the low 20's add a Eaton Supercharger and be done. Fuel miser in non boost condition.

No, thanks. I'll have a 1 series coupe, please. And, once we get a confirmation that we'll see one of these in the U.S., my 1995 M3 will be for sale.

Not bad! Like the Z4, though, the cockpit is so far back that the butt looks a bit stubby. But it sure looks fun.
    Scott Lowrey

Quote Originally Posted by bimmer_fahrer View Post
    No, thanks. I'll have a 1 series coupe, please. And, once we get a confirmation that we'll see one of these in the U.S., my 1995 M3 will be for sale.
    Same here, although I'll keep my ti but sell the E30.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

If they can make something with e30 325i straight-line performance, Mini Cooper fuel economy and Z4-like handling, they'll have a winner. Oh yeah, and it has to stay in the mid 20s for price.

fugly!

It looks interesting, not sure if I would buy one. The price needs to be competitive. With the MX-5 and the S2000 on the market, it will have to be in the same price range to sell.

It will also be interesting to see if BMW NA will bring it to the US. They have been avoiding anything without a 6 or 8 cylinder engine the last few years (except for the Mini).

To BMW NA (like they read this forum), I would rather have a nice 130i over this thing.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Looks like it would be fun to drive... "...300 hp" in a turbo version... that would be ridiculous... ridiculously sweet
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

The design in the article is purely speculative -- it's a "Photoshop illustration" that's obviously based on actual photos of the Z4.

Thread Information