Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
9/23/2006 Autocross Registration - Open
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 9/23/2006 Autocross Registration - Open

Exclamation 9/23/2006 Autocross Registration - Open

Last edited by AlfaEric; 08-24-2006 at 08:46 AM.

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

This is beat
    Same day as Summit Main.... looks like I'll be missing another autox this year
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

I too was very disappointed the AX was scheduled that weekend, but apparently that was the only choice for a September event. Thankfully I'm not in the running for a class championship.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Capital club is running an event on 9/9/06

Hey I'm running slightly behind and might have to give up my slot due to I'm still only in Thailand but I expect to be home by Thursday of this week.

I will attempt to keep you up to date.

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by M-technik-3 View Post
    Hey I'm running slightly behind and might have to give up my slot due to I'm still only in Thailand but I expect to be home by Thursday of this week.

I will attempt to keep you up to date.

Greg
    No problem. Just let me know.

---Eric

Have numbers gone out for Saturday? I don't recall getting a confirmation e-mail... Oh, and there was talk on bf.c about cutting it down to two heats. Is that true? I don't want to show up late.
    -Anand

Quote Originally Posted by AG View Post
    Have numbers gone out for Saturday? I don't recall getting a confirmation e-mail... Oh, and there was talk on bf.c about cutting it down to two heats. Is that true? I don't want to show up late.
    -Anand
    Numbers went out last night. Everyone who pre-registered (including non-members) got in. We will only be running 2 heats for this event. If you registered for heat 3, you were bumped to heat 2.

---Eric

Since we're down to two heats, are the heats still 30 cars each? Just trying to estimate when to show up for heat 2.

Thanks,
    Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Since we're down to two heats, are the heats still 30 cars each? Just trying to estimate when to show up for heat 2.

Thanks,
    Brandon
    It all depends on how many walk-ups/no-shows occur. Show up on-time, if not early. If there are less cars then we would probably get more runs.

---Eric

Great autox guys. The course was fun. Loved the 8 regular runs plus the fun runs! I can't remember the last time I had that much fun at an autox. Lets keep the fun runs in there! How about making the people who do fun runs clean up? I certainly didn't mind helping pick up cones last time. That way you can get out of there earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by joenationwide View Post
    Great autox guys. The course was fun. Loved the 8 regular runs plus the fun runs! I can't remember the last time I had that much fun at an autox. Lets keep the fun runs in there! How about making the people who do fun runs clean up? I certainly didn't mind helping pick up cones last time. That way you can get out of there earlier.
    We usually do fun runs but only if we have time/aren't exhausted/miserable from bad weather. The standard rule is if you do fun runs, you must help clean up. Given the amount of runs people can do after the event, it's usually a pretty good deal.

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric View Post
    We usually do fun runs but only if we have time/aren't exhausted/miserable from bad weather. The standard rule is if you do fun runs, you must help clean up. Given the amount of runs people can do after the event, it's usually a pretty good deal.
    I was soooo mad because I left right after taking a couple rides in the Alfa because I was rushing to b'more and it turns out I could have stayed and done plenty of fun runs on that awesome course...

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    I was soooo mad because I left right after taking a couple rides in the Alfa because I was rushing to b'more and it turns out I could have stayed and done plenty of fun runs on that awesome course...
    I think by the time we quit, there were only 1 or 2 cars that were still doing fun runs (no line!). Most people either got tired or were worried about driving home with no tires.

---Eric

I really liked the course. Interesting visuals. It invited you to make mistakes but didn't penalize you too brutally.

I kept trying different approaches and kept running the same times anyway: mid-49-ish. So I stopped at 7 runs.

Observation: I think I'm the only person in the Western Hemisphere who did not drive Alex's E30 on Saturday.
    2004 Covette ZO6
    2008 Mustang Bullitt

Thread Information