Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
VIR Double 6-Hour Races

Thread: VIR Double 6-Hour Races

VIR Double 6-Hour Races

Anybody going to VIR for the two 6-Hour Grand-Am Cup races this weekend?
    The Street Tuner class will run Saturday at 3 pm. There are six BMW 330s entered, one by chapter member Alan Himes, and two Z4s. Paul Moorcones of Radial Tire fame has entered an Integra Type R. Will Turner and Don Salama lead the points chase and hope to wrap up the title with their 330i.

The Grand Sports class will run Sunday at 1pm and has nine M3s entered. The Turner Motorsports M3 driven by Boris Said and Anders Hainer leads that class standings. Will will join them for this race, the longest in GAC history. Bill Auberlen, Joey Hand, and Chris Gleason will be driving a second Turner M3.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Yes won tickets from NASA. Son and I are planing on going.

A few pics...(I shot around 1,500 in the course of 5 hours)

No crops, no image manipulation (other than resize and watermark)...

Next year, I've really got to figure out how to get a press pass.

I can't go tomorrow; I've got to get the SpecE30 ready for next weekend.

Excellent shots. Yes, I think it would be worth your time to get in closer.
    Scott Lowrey

Wow! Great pictures David. After packing the car, cooler, etc Friday morning, the rain and forecast for more of same in Danville Saturday caused me and a buddy to wimp out and stay home. I ended up watching timing and scoring and listening to an audio description on the net Saturday evening. When the rains came after dark I was kinda glad I stayed home. With no TV coverage I don't think I'm spoiling anything by saying BMW M3s took 4 of the top 6 positions in the GS race and the Turner Motorsports 330i was 2nd in the ST race today. Congratulations to TMS for winner the team and driver's championship in both classes.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thread Information