Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Detailer Recomendations...

Thread: Detailer Recomendations...

Detailer Recomendations...

Looking an experienced detailer in the D.C. area for my 72 2002 tii.Any advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    jgm
    Jonathan

A guy here at work dropped off his '74 911s Targa at Intersport out in McLean. The guy seemd to do a very good job. Also deals with BMW's alot. They are called Foreign Service Auto. The guys name is Calixto, phone +1 (703) 448 4800.

Don't know how serious you are, but he seems good enough for me Might drop the 528i out there for a good wax job.

Quote Originally Posted by jgm View Post
    Looking an experienced detailer in the D.C. area for my 72 2002 tii.Any advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    jgm
    Jonathan
    Thomas Dekanny (703) 966-1119 Tell Him that Bobbie sent you his contact info. He does both my 2005 and 1995 M3. He does a fabulous job and will come to your location.

Bobbie,
    thanks I spoke w/Thomas..I may follow up w/ him..

Jonathan,
    Calling in the pros...that's cheating!!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

I keep the tii clean and some wax on her but I know she could be improved.i need a pro but please don't tell anyone..........

Thread Information