Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
FS: E30 goodies
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FS: E30 goodies

Hybrid View

FS: E30 goodies

I'm parting off the 318i starting today. The turbo kit has a buyer, so the rest is getting torn down as well and put up for sale. Prices negotiable, but make reasonable offers and we'll talk.

*[4] OE (14.4#) injectors: $30
    *Fan clutch: $10
    *Distributor w/ vacuum advance solenoid and diaphram: $40
    *Front brake calipers: $25 (pair)
    *Front brake rotors: $25 (pair) - barely worn at all, come with mounting brackets
    *Front brake pads: $10 (set) - ~75-80% life left
    *Ignition coil: $20

All parts are in Norfolk, VA except the wheels/tires which are in Front Royal. They can be picked up or shipped.

-Kevin
    Last edited by FSAEracer03; 11-02-2006 at 10:33 AM. Reason: ALL PARTS REDUCED

kevin,
    who's the strut tower brace manufacturer? do you have a picture of it?

thanks,
    jim
    Last edited by beckley; 08-11-2006 at 12:44 PM.

Jim, to be honest, I have no idea. It isn't stamped or tagged whatsoever. As soon as I get a working USB cord for my camera, I will snap pics of it and upload them for you. I apologize... I have people on three forums now awaiting pictures!

Hey all, I snapped some more pics today, and a video of the diff to show it has a limited slip inside. I packed up the suspension setup shown in the picture as well as the differential (in a separate box, naturally). Here are the box dimensions and weights for shipping info. I will ship them UPS to anywhere in the US for the price UPS charges me.

Suspension: 65lbs. - 8"x16"x32"
    Differential: 65lbs. - 13"x13"x18"

The parts list has been updated with everything I've pulled that remains for sale.

Here's the link to the LSD diff. video: mmm Limited Slip!

Here are pics for your viewing pleasure...

Last edited by FSAEracer03; 08-13-2006 at 10:17 PM.

UPDATE...

The suspension was sold, as was the fuel pump. Everything else is still available and ready to be shipped. The wheels are available for pickup.

-Kevin

I might be interested in the gauge cluster.

David, sounds good. I can ship it out to you whenever you'd like it. If you PayPal $60 ($10 shipping) to slow_ass_honda@hotmail.com, I will get it out the following business day.
    Kevin Reagan
    Parts For Sale

1987 Porsche 951 (Lorelei-- the 18psi temptress)
    1987 BMW 535is (Gretta-- the new daily driver)

Lines are sold.. everything else is still for sale!

David... the cluster is waiting for you.
    Kevin Reagan
    Parts For Sale

Kevin, whereabouts in NoVA are you? I can probably come pick it up.

David, the car was disassembled in Front Royal, where the majority of my family lives now, but I'm down in my apartment in Norfolk, unfortunately. I'm sure I can ship it bubble-wrapped out the wazoo for $10.

PS... I updated the parts list and location in the original post to avoid further confusion.
    Last edited by FSAEracer03; 08-27-2006 at 03:06 PM.
    Kevin Reagan
    Parts For Sale

If anyone is interested in the bottlecaps and Azenis, I would be willing to drop the price some in order to get them out of here.
    Kevin Reagan
    Parts For Sale

Maybe but my wife honestly would hate another set of wheels and tires in my garage.

Flowers will ease the pain.
    Kevin Reagan
    Parts For Sale

Tell that to the stack of 90 wheels and tires.

Been called a wheel whore before.

90? If that number is literal... I think I might soil myself. That's insanity.

....but does that mean you want them? Haha.
    Kevin Reagan
    Parts For Sale

Thread Information