Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Newbie Here!

Thread: Newbie Here!

Threaded View

Newbie Here!

Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum & a new owner. Just thought I'd say Hi & introduce myself. I recently purchased my first Bimmer: E30 325i (1990).

So far I love the car. It handles like a go-cart due to H&R Springs & Billstein Shocks. Other than an ANSA cat-back exhaust it's mostly stock. Also a member of the 200K club.

I plan on trying to attend a few events in the future and may ask stupid questions from time to time. Question one being...does anyone want to look over my shoulder while I reset my "Inspection" light on the dash? I've read instructions, but am a little hesitant to start connection wires.

If any gearheads in the area are performing surgery on their E30's let me know and I'll lend a hand if there is something I can learn. My mechanical experience is limited to tinkering with a '74 landcruiser I used to own so I'd like to get a little more familiar with the mechanics of my "new" car.

Cheers,

-Erik
    Last edited by ErikT; 08-08-2006 at 11:24 PM.

Thread Information