Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Autocross rules

Thread: Autocross rules

Autocross rules

I haven't yet gotten to an autocross, I am interested in attending with my 318is. Are there any restrictions on age or having a drivers license? My younger son is also interested--the parking lots in our neighborhood are too small, and he wants to drive something larger than a racing kart!
    - John
    '72 BMW 2002tii (fjord)
    '97 BMW 318iS
    '89 Porsche 944

How old are your two children?

I believe if they have a valid drivers license and you are willing to sign the minor release form they will ok to participate.

Pete

Pete is correct. Participants must have a full valid driver's license (meaning they can't be on their learner's permit) and if under 18, the parents must sign the Minor Waiver (in addition to the general waiver that everybody has to sign).
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Thread Information