Hey guys,

Let me know what you thought about today's course. I tried a couple of new things today to try to make something different and fun with the Bowie lot, and I was wondering if people thought it was good, or a total disaster, or somewhere in between.

I tried to eliminate the typical tight, super-slow chicago box before the curbs and instead create an element which would allow you to carry speed through there without fear of spinning. When I drove it in the Boxster, I did get a little loose in the lane-change before the curbs but by the time I was going through the curbs I was straightened out. I also tried to create some fast elements because in the past I have always heard positive comments about those parts. I also tried to eliminate the painfully slow slaloms by offsetting them a bit to allow the speed to stay up, with a couple of small exceptions for safety reasons. I tried to incorporate some visually different elements into this course as well just to make it feel like a change of pace.

I had to bolt after the first heat; I hope the rest of the day went well.

Ken