I figured I would throw this out now to start discussion. A couple of rules changes for next year (more like rules tweaks).

1) Allow any shock in Stock class with the exception of remote resevoir or more than 2 adjustments. The reason I propose this is that there little gains by going with an adjustable shock versus a Bilstein. aAnd considering you can get custom valved Bilsteins, someone who really wants to play hard will spend a LOT more than a set of Konis. I would accept reducing it to single adjustable only, but don't see that much of a difference.

2) Allow stock sized rims on street tired Prepared class cars. Currently the rules allow ST prepared cars to run street tires in Prepared class. The problem is ST allows a 7 inch rim and 225 section tires. Most SS class cars have larger rims and tires from the factory.

The ST class rules allow most of the mods used in an SP car other than the rim size and R-comps.

For example, Sept 12, I ran street tires on my LTW (long story). Due to the rules I had to run SSM due to the stock 7.5" fronts, 8.5" rears. On the other hand several people in SSP were running stock 7.5/8.5 or even 8/9 rims, with as large of R-comps they could fit.

I think the option to run a M car on street tires with stock rims sizes should be allowed to run P if desired. Of course the individual must take into account the series poins if they are running the entire series when doing so.

Just a coouple of thoughts to get things started early.