Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Mazda @ Shenandoah Sept 9-10

Thread: Mazda @ Shenandoah Sept 9-10

Mazda @ Shenandoah Sept 9-10

I have driven with Mazda twice at VIR. The run an excellent school.

http://www.mazdadrivers.com/06_shen/06_shen.htm

Registration
    • MDA participants historically receive on average eight 26-27 minute sessions (212 minutes) for the weekend of on-track time. Shenandoah Skid Pad sessions are in addition to the on-track time. On-track time is weather and safety conditions permitting.
    • Assignments will be into 3 student run groups based on driver experience and vehicle type. For the Shenandoah Circuit we will average 25 students per run group, ensuring quality track time. Pictures on the main page included car show participants that were not in the drivers school.
    • Historically, MDA events sell out ahead of time, early registration is encouraged to ensure your participation. Note: eligibility is determined by hardcopy receipt of your application and fee, sorted by postmark date, or, PayPal payment date.
    • Registration is available for non-Mazda owners/vehicles, the event is open to all manufacturers.
    • Detailed information/schedule provided to students ahead of time via email
    • See Fees and Cancellation policy for monetary issues.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I've been instructing for these guys for several years (at VIR and at Summit Point).

I agree with Steven, they have very well run events. I don't believe they will use the skid pad, but they have good classroom sessions.

The only caution I have is that they have some incredibly fast cars that run with them. Some of the RX-7s are unbelievable and the Miata's handle like go-karts (in a good sense).
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Mazda School at the Shenandoah

Hey, I'm already enrolled. Concur with Raf and Steven, Mazda runs their schools almost as well as the NCC crew. (Shamless plug) They do have some fast cars, in fact I do seem to remember one Viper in particular........
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

From seeing their school at VIR, I wish our schools ran like theirs.
    They seem to have an abundance of volunteers.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I'm signed up and also ran there last year. They DID use the skid pad last year. But their skid pad sessions are not nearly as technical as the BMW club sessions. (more like go out and have fun)

Thread Information