Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Tarheel @ VIR Sept 16-17

Thread: Tarheel @ VIR Sept 16-17

Tarheel @ VIR Sept 16-17

I mailed in my registration form.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Pass on this one

-- Jason

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    I mailed in my registration form.
    how did you sign up for this? i went to the tarheel website and it said "details on this event are forthcoming". ive been checking the last few weeks.

can you help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by joenationwide
    how did you sign up for this? i went to the tarheel website and it said "details on this event are forthcoming". ive been checking the last few weeks.

can you help me out?
    The registration form is in Tarheel's magazine/newsletter, Footnotes. You need to be a Tarheel member to receive it. I'm not sure how non-members get the form. Tarheel members get a priority. My guess is that the form will also be on their website once it is open to non Tarheel members.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Application is probably in the latest issue of Footnotes (link on front page). Unless you an Tarheel member, you probably have to wait two weeks before you can send in the app.

-- Jason

http://tarheelbmwcca.org/Web%20FootN...uly%202006.pdf

Page 10

Have to wait until 8/16 to send.

-- Jason

Speaking of memberships, I actually added Tarheel to my membership about a month ago. Should I expect to start getting something from them? I don't want to piss anyone off there (Dan Smith had some issues, I hear)

-- Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jkuper
    Speaking of memberships, I actually added Tarheel to my membership about a month ago. Should I expect to start getting something from them? I don't want to piss anyone off there (Dan Smith had some issues, I hear)
    I show you in Tarheel already. I never got a welcome letter when I joined other chapters. Since you didn't get Footnotes I would expect you to get it next month. Paul Mele is the membership chair. He is also the classroom instructor. The only one not to piss off is Sandra.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Cool

-- Jason

I didn't expect a welcome letter, when I joined the Tarheel chapter, but an email or an issue of Footnotes within 3 months of adding them to my membership doesn't seem like a whole lot to ask for.

Dr. Paul Mele has yet to return any of my emails, BTW. Sandra and JoElla are pretty good about getting back to you, however. (I have yet to receive the current issue of Footnotes, which is immaterial, considering I'm choosing the Summit Point NCC school over the Tarheel @ VIR, in my budget).

Quote Originally Posted by joenationwide

can you help me out?
    Scott,
    I can bring one to you at either the Aug 5 or Aug 13 autocrosses.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by SharkD
    I didn't expect a welcome letter, when I joined the Tarheel chapter, but an email or an issue of Footnotes within 3 months of adding
    To be honest, there is no way to know who has moved into a new chapter or who has been added as a dual member. Each member is identified as MN (main member new), ME (main member expiring) or MC (main member current). So unless you have a method to see who is new since the last time, no one really knows. I add new members to our mailing list but if someone moved here from another area I really don't know.

Edit: Chapters may receive a pdf of their membership list that has different information. Since our membership is so large, that list is a bit overwhelming for me.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3
    Scott,
    I can bring one to you at either the Aug 5 or Aug 13 autocrosses.
    Thanks Woody,

I guess I'll see you and Brian this Saturday. That is, if you are going to stick around for 3rd heat.

Scott

You might get a form by sending a gentle email to Sandra Ford tarheelregistrar@triad.rr.com (HPDE registrar) or Joella John JJohnmcoupe@aol.com (HPDE coordinator).

I'm going to shoot them both a quick email asking them to put the form (and registration date info) up on the site, since I'm a member, living in N.C. and haven't received a copy of the new issue of Footnotes -- which can't have gone to press more than 3 weeks ago, given that the cover photo was taken July 9, at VIR.

Nevermind... The PDF with the application form is here: http://tarheelbmwcca.org/Web%20FootN...uly%202006.pdf

First accepted Tarheel Chapter postmark: August 1, 2006.
    Other CCA applications must be postmarked no earlier than August 16, 2006.
    Non-CCA applicationsno earlier than August 21, 2006.

Tarheel BMW CCA Members $320 until August 15, 2006
    BMW CCA Members $320 August 16 - August 31, 2006
    Non-BMW CCA $365 August 21 - August 31 2006

All applications must be postmarked no later than August 31, 2006.
    Last edited by SharkD; 08-03-2006 at 06:45 PM.

Thread Information