Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Anyone doing the Redline Time Attack?

Thread: Anyone doing the Redline Time Attack?

Anyone doing the Redline Time Attack?

8/5-8/6 on the Shenandoah Course. Sounds like good track time for the money.

http://www.redlinetimeattack.com/index-5scmo.html

i would love to, but i'll be out of town for a week starting that weekend. i have only been passed a few times on that track and nobody that did it had street tires. wish i could go.
    95 M3, 6-speed, 3.73
    Extensive weight reduction
    Website

Quote Originally Posted by steve b
    8/5-8/6 on the Shenandoah Course. Sounds like good track time for the money.

http://www.redlinetimeattack.com/index-5scmo.html
    will be over at the summit main track at the bmwcca club race that weekend...

there is also a de sponsored by the bmw cca nj chapter on the main track. not sure what is happening on the jeff track.

im signed up for the Redline Time Attack on SUnday, August 6. Street Class.

Are you driving a BMW? Is your real name Joe? I don't see you on the participants list. Might want to check it out... don't want any surprises when you get to the track.

How late can I register for that? Anyone knows? Car is still on the lift for header install as of today and possibly tomorrow. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by steve b
    Are you driving a BMW? Is your real name Joe? I don't see you on the participants list. Might want to check it out... don't want any surprises when you get to the track.
    Im driving my 95 M3. My name is Scott. Joenationwide is just a generic name, like John Q. Public, it doesn't mean anything.

I may run it.

Neil

We'll be there for the club race, and may wander over to watch, but the car comes out of the shop today w/ a new engine...we will be there for the break-in miles

Thread Information