Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Post Production Asst Needed for dB

Thread: New Post Production Asst Needed for dB

New Post Production Asst Needed for dB

Hello,

This is a fancy way of saying we need someone who can pick-up the "overs" from the mailing of the dB every-other month. It's a great way to help out the chapter and you even get your name in the masthead! Big thrill, eh?

The ideal candidate lives out in the NOVA 'burbs (Manassas, Centreville, Chantilly, etc) and works down in Alexandria.

Service Source is at 6295 Edsall Rd. All you need to do it go by there at lunch-time and grab the overs (usually 2 boxes of magazines) and bring them home with you where I'll swing by and get them from you at your convenience.

If you are interested, please send an email to db-editor@nccbmwcca.org and I'll fill you in on the details. The next pick-up will not be needed until the first week of September.

Cheers!

Rob Williams
    Editor - der Bayerische
    1988 325iX
    2001 325Xi Touring
    1982 Toyota Landcruiser

We have 292 people who live in Alexandria.
    41 in Manassas, 54 in Centreville and 34 in Chantilly.

There must be one person who can help one day every-other month?
    We are a volunteer organization.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I could do it in the summer months while I'm home, but I'm away at school 8 months out of the year. I'll forward this to a friend who might be willing.

Sent you a message, Rob.

Thread Information