Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Honda Dealers in NOVA

Thread: Honda Dealers in NOVA

Banned

Honda Dealers in NOVA

Anyone have any good or bad experiences? Need to buy new vehicle to haul collies. Element seems to fit the bill since BMW makes nothing unless I want a 5 series Touring that will a fit a large crate and another collies plus xpen, cooler etc. Cant justify spending twice as much money plus for a 5 series wagon.

BTW will have 90 325i silver 2dr w/ LSD with 240k miles w/ eibach M3 comp springs, bilstein sports, camber plates, stress bar and eibach adjustable anti roll bars for sale hopefully by the beginning of August. new driveshaft, AC compressor replaced recently.

No experience with Honda dealers in NOVA but I have had good experiences with Radley Acura in Falls Church. Maybe they have a counterpart in the Falls Church or Fairfax area. Do you have pictures of your potential sale vehicle? Personal message me with pictures and price point - Thanks.
    Tom Buchanan
    BMW CCA Instructor
    ============================================
    1999 M3 (Track Rat)
    2002 540i 6-speed (My Car)
    1999 Acura 3.2 TL (Wife's Car)
    2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali (Family Mobile and Tow Vehicle)

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedbyDuncan
    Anyone have any good or bad experiences? Need to buy new vehicle to haul collies. Element seems to fit the bill...
    You don't say where you are in NOVA, but the Honda dealer in Leesburg has treated two friends of mine very well for many years. I have no personal experience with them, however.
    -Rod

i work at hendric honda in woodbridge. i'm a tech.
    email me and let me know what you want. i'll talk to a sales mgr and see what deal i can get for a friend.
    odortiz at yahoo dotcom

my dad has an element and we love it. manual 4wd. great fuel econ, can cruise all day at 90-95mph.
    only complaint is small fuel tank. not a big deal though.
    Last edited by odortiz; 07-09-2006 at 07:42 PM.
    95 M3, 6-speed, 3.73
    Extensive weight reduction
    Website

I went to Landmark Honda in Alexandria with a buddy once when he was looking at cars. Got treated like shit.
    -Hampton

I agree with Phat Ham. Whatever you do avoid Landmark Honda. They really are rude to customers and it is a "Boiler Room" atmosphere in there. They are not only ambivalent about customers, but just plain jerks (and I don't call people names that often).

Banned
    Ended up at Hendrick in Woodbridge. Thanks Dave Ortiz. Best auto buying experience I have ever had. No garbage from the salesman like when I bought my BMW at Heishman's I cant sell you the car for that how do you expect me to feed my family? Told him I didnt care dumpster driving, food stamps or he put on a dress like the old song and he can become a she.
    Sales manager at Heishman sold me the car at that price.

Have a 06 Element $wd 5 spd burgundy. Shame it isnt drivers school eligible.

Dave Apker and the collies

Thread Information