Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
8/05/2006 Autocross Registration - Open
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 8/05/2006 Autocross Registration - Open

Exclamation 8/05/2006 Autocross Registration - Open

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

I'll be in Nevada for this one .

Unhappy pre-reg

I keep getting a "registration is closed" for the 8/5 ax, after filling in the complete form?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    I keep getting a "registration is closed" for the 8/5 ax, after filling in the complete form?
    I just did and it worked.
    Be sure to select August 5 as the date.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Oh darn I didn't think of this but I might have to work that day. I think it is so. I have to requalify on my weapons. Will talk with boss.

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    I just did and it worked.
    Be sure to select August 5 as the date.
    +1. Make sure you adjust the drop down menu to select the proper event date. The form appears to be working properly as I've been receiving a steady stream of registrations.

---Eric

Finally a date that doesn't conflict... I have some new secret weapons to hopefully close in on the Prepared Touring guys.

I think I'll make this one....

See you all there!

im guessing the racecar would fall into "Unlimited" class? or would it still go under SSM?
    Wonger
    #199 Salazar Blue/White IP/GTS3 M3
    http://www.brakeswap.com
    http://www.roadracetech.com

Quote Originally Posted by magnetic1
    im guessing the racecar would fall into "Unlimited" class? or would it still go under SSM?
    Probably Unlimited - http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?classes

---Eric

Why? Eric doesn't have aftermarket cams. Oh yeah. . . . no interior.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Eric,

Can you tell if I registered? I don't remember. I'm old.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum
    Eric,

Can you tell if I registered? I don't remember. I'm old.

Alex
    Yes, you registered.

There is still plenty of room for anyone else who wants to register.

---Eric

I was signed up for this event, however I got flipped on my roof this past weekend at VIR during the race by a Factory Five Racecar, so I won't be able to make it, Chad Dalton Heat 1.

sorry,
    Chad

Thread Information