Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
E36 Water Pump in Roundel

Thread: E36 Water Pump in Roundel

E36 Water Pump in Roundel

There was an article and an ad in last month's Roundel about a new water pump for the M/S 50/52 (E36 engines) with a stainless steel impeller. Supposed to be a really cool new design.

I recycled my copy already and was wondering if anyone here knows the name of the company that makes that water pump.

Thanks in advance!

Rob
    1988 325iX
    2001 325Xi Touring
    1982 Toyota Landcruiser

Quote Originally Posted by Rob88ix
    There was an article and an ad in last month's Roundel about a new water pump for the M/S 50/52 (E36 engines) with a stainless steel impeller. Supposed to be a really cool new design.

I recycled my copy already and was wondering if anyone here knows the name of the company that makes that water pump.

Thanks in advance!

Rob
    Stewart Components is the name, sold at Bimmeworld and others.

I have one in my car, donno if it helps or not. All I can say is that my OEM gauge stayed in the middle for 14 track sessions at VIR in 80+* heat. I also have a HUGE radiator.

-- Jason

Thread Information