Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Mazda Drivers @ VIR June 17-18

Thread: Mazda Drivers @ VIR June 17-18

Mazda Drivers @ VIR June 17-18

I must say mazdadrivers put on the most professional driving school I have ever attended. Well run school from what saw.
    Except for a Vette that passed me very late on the front straight, without a point by, it was an enjoyable event.

Hopefully we'll have another Marque Madness that will tie in with the Mazda event and make it another 4 day weekend.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I certainly had a blast, it was the most enjoyable event thus far for me. Those little Miatas are truly amazingly fast.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...00154717846561
    Fatih

Lucky you Steve, I wish I could have done all 4 days as well. I must say that I enjoyed the Marque Madness school. My run group had a relatively small number of people in it, hardly any crowding. My instructor was great, overall a great time. Makes me wish I lived closer to VIR.

Car Guys is down there on the Full course August 4,5,6. I'm trying to see if I can go down for two of those days...

Quote Originally Posted by FT
    I certainly had a blast, it was the most enjoyable event thus far for me. Those little Miatas are truly amazingly fast.
    Nice steering control. Pretty smooth.

My steering is jerky.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_mqA5xvFM0
    First shot is a black Vette taking the liberty of passing me and the Spec Miata without pointbys.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I did am noticing any jerkyness with the steering, looked pretty good to me
    Fatih

NASA Mid-Atlantic has an HPDE/race weekend on the North Course at the end of July. www.nasaracing.net

www.fandsenterprises.com has posted some pics

-- Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jkuper
    www.fandsenterprises.com has posted some pics
    lots of great shots of my car there

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    I must say mazdadrivers put on the most professional driving school I have ever attended. Well run school from what saw.
    Except for a Vette that passed me very late on the front straight, without a point by, it was an enjoyable event.

Hopefully we'll have another Marque Madness that will tie in with the Mazda event and make it another 4 day weekend.
    Those nasty Vettes can't be trusted. Won't even wait for a point by late in the braking zone! Who do they think they are?

BonBahn

Quote Originally Posted by dbonner
    Those nasty Vettes can't be trusted. Won't even wait for a point by late in the braking zone! Who do they think they are?

I couldn't believe he passed me. Not only me, but the Miata infront of me. I gave a few pointbys on the front straight. I saw they Vette coming but figured there was nowhere for him to go and would have given him a pointby after turn 1. Other than a P-car that drag raced me down the back straight, it was a good group.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thread Information