Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
July 8th event eliminated?

Thread: July 8th event eliminated?

July 8th event eliminated?

Eric et al, I have a July 8th event written on my calendar, but it is not listed anymore. What happened? No July event? Thanks, Ruhl

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhl
    Eric et al, I have a July 8th event written on my calendar, but it is not listed anymore. What happened? No July event? Thanks, Ruhl
    Lack of available lots.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Quote Originally Posted by M-technik-3
    If it makes you feel any better, we are replacing it with another charity carwash (at Hooters).

---Eric

Yeah, I heard in today's brief that it had been replaced. Good and bad I don't have a fancy enough car to justify it. Rat box, Could bring the Mini Van yeah right and wife and kids...

Eric, Pete, etc.

I'm not sure if you ever contacted anyone up here about the lot at the Valley Mall in Hagerstown, but they used a big chunk of the back parking lot for a drifting expo for the Fast and Furious premiere. If they let that go, maybe they'll go for some autocross???

Chris

There you go doing some networking. Get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by M-technik-3
    Yeah, I heard in today's brief that it had been replaced. Good and bad I don't have a fancy enough car to justify it. Rat box, Could bring the Mini Van yeah right and wife and kids...
    Fancy? Have you seen my car? That's what I'll be bringing (provided it isn't in the shop). The last time they were complaining they couldn't get the yellow spots off my bumper no matter how much they washed it. I had to expain those were chips down to the primer.

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins
    Eric, Pete, etc.

I'm not sure if you ever contacted anyone up here about the lot at the Valley Mall in Hagerstown, but they used a big chunk of the back parking lot for a drifting expo for the Fast and Furious premiere. If they let that go, maybe they'll go for some autocross???

Chris
    I'll let Pete know. Thanks.

---Eric

HypeRFest

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhl
    Here's what's happening on July 8th: http://www.hyper-fest.com/

Barry
    Barry
    BMW CCA Instructor
    SCCA National racer
    =====================================
    2007 328xi Coupe in sparkling graphite
    2007 GT3
    ======================================
    1999 Civic Si: Races in SCCA showroom stock C
    PHOTO OF RACECAR:

http://www.motorsportsimaging.com/SC...01_04_0067.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Barry

Barry
    ...and the real reason Pete cancelled the event finally comes out.

---Eric

Hey Biggins,

I haven't had any luck getting in contact with that lot. I'll try again.

As Eric said before, the reason we do not have an event in July was due to scheduling issues. We could have had it over the 4th of July weekend but I didn't want to schedule 2 of the 3 long weekends.

Hopefully next year will be better,

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Barry

Barry
    If you guys aren't busy come on out and watch. I'll be running the Mustang in American Iron!! Just look out for the rice...

AI event at Ripken on July 8th...

Thread Information