Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Pre-Registration for Summit Point 9/23 & 9/24
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Registration for Summit Point 9/23 & 9/24

Question Pre-Registration for Summit Point 9/23 & 9/24

edit: Nevermind... (too much sun, playing with the dog).
    Last edited by SharkD; 06-18-2006 at 08:01 AM.

looks like you are a month early to pre-register for the sept school.
    95 M3, 6-speed, 3.73
    Extensive weight reduction
    Website

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by odortiz
    looks like you are a month early to pre-register for the sept school.

D'oh! I knew the move really screwed up my sense of time, but this is ridiculous!

Sorry.

(Can you tell I'm impatiently looking forward to the September school?)

On the same theme, I had myself convinced that Le 24 heures du Mans didn't start 'till tomorrow.

that's cool. last year i tried to give a friend a birthdat present 2 months early. oops.
    i'm also ready for the sept school.
    95 M3, 6-speed, 3.73
    Extensive weight reduction
    Website

I really want to hit the Sept school. Will probably be the last time I'm at Summit for a loooooong time considering I'm out in Tulsa now. I'll be hitting pre-reg first thing in the morning come July 17

You can preregister anytime after July 17. I might even open it up earlier since I'll be away from the 24th.
    The important thing is that your registration form is postmarked July 31.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Were do you get the registration form for the Sept 23-24 course?

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Sullivan
    Were do you get the registration form for the Sept 23-24 course?
    You can enter your information on the preregistration form anytime.
    Beginning July 17 you can click on the submit button and you will receive the form delivered to you in an email and as a Private Message. That will be the form you use to mail beginning July 31 along with the proper paperwork.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

How many driver slots are there for each day?

Is a driver's slot in the alottment held by pre-reg begining July 17 or by receipt of the forms after July 31?

Quote Originally Posted by Slpnbyu
    How many driver slots are there for each day?

Is a driver's slot in the alottment held by pre-reg begining July 17 or by receipt of the forms after July 31?
    The rule of thumb has been
    • 15/run group on the Jefferson (3 run groups)
    • 20/run group on the main track (3 run groups)
    • 15/run group on the Shenandoah (4 run groups)
    Numbers are adjusted up and down in part based on the number of instructors commited for that school. Lately we have been running slightly above those numbers. Too many cars on the track and you get too much traffic. We wait until the end of registration to determine how many people are accepted. We try to fulfill the needs of all our students.

Preregister starting July 17 to be sure you are ready to mail in your registration form on July 31. Most people register the first two days and the last. If you do not send in all the necessary paperwork, you are not registered. We might get 80-100 registrations for the Sept school. We need everyone to follow the rules to make it run smoothly. This is why we have a preregistration period of 2 weeks before the registration form needs to be mailed. I will not be responsible for people waiting until August 12 to find that there is a problem with the preregistration process.

I check my email and the forum daily.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thank you!

School

Hello, Im new to the area, not to HPDE's or the CCA. Just moved from Durham NC a few months ago, wanted to say hello and Im looking forward to this school.

Thanks
    Brian Jones
    Spec E30 Hopeful
    also Jones on the Spec E30 forum.

Just one more point of clarification for a first time DE participant.

The first day for registration is July 31. Is that the earliest the application papers can be postmarked or received?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slpnbyu
    Just one more point of clarification for a first time DE participant.

The first day for registration is July 31. Is that the earliest the application papers can be postmarked or received?

Thanks
    Postmarked.
    But you should be ready to drop it in the mail before that.
    This is why we have a two week preregistration period to be sure everyone was able to print their registration form and photocopy the necessary documents.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I should've been checking this forum and site more often.. hadn't in 3 months. Screwed up and just found out the PM'd registration form.. will print out and mail tomorrow, 2 days late :-(

Hey Slpnbyu sup ;-)

Oh and I got a PM from April I need to respond to. Gosh I'm a mess.

Is there any way to get email when one gets a PM?

Thread Information