Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Rims for E36 M3 wanted, any style

Thread: Rims for E36 M3 wanted, any style

Rims for E36 M3 wanted, any style

I am looking to buy a set of E36 M3 rims. These are 17" x 7.5" front and 17" x 8.5" rear. Any style. Must be straight and true, but a little rash is not a problem. Thanks, Ruhl

I have a set of BBS RX wheels. THey are 17x8 all around, with 225/45/17 Michelin Pilot tires. They are pending sale, but if you are interested I could see what I could do.

M3 wheels

Joe, I'd be more interested in the orriginal wheels you show in the last picture on the car. Ruhl

Hey Ruhl,

The wheels you see in JoeNationwide's Signature are the stock wheels from a '95 M3. Just so you're aware, these are 7.5 x 17 all around. Joe's BBS wheels are 8 x 17, which, depending on the size tire you put on them, should have no clearance issues on your car. Having a non-staggered setup on your car will help reduce understeer commonly found on a stock suspension.

Greg Nolte (aka bimmer_fahrer)

I have some Double Spoke II's for sale. 7.5 front, 8.5 rear. They have a little rash but are perfect track wheels. PM me or post here if you're interested.

--Jason
    98 M3 Coupe

Jason. How much do you want for them? Ruhl

Thread Information