Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
On the Border Social Meet Thursday June 15th...

Thread: On the Border Social Meet Thursday June 15th...

On the Border Social Meet Thursday June 15th...

Just wanted to see who was planning on attending. I know a few younger guys (myself and Navin) are planning on coming

Quote Originally Posted by 2000_328ci
    Just wanted to see who was planning on attending. I know a few younger guys (myself and Navin) are planning on coming
    I should be able to make it.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

I plan on coming. I've been a member for about 6 months and need to get out to meet fellow members. See you all there!

I'm about 80% right now...
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

I can't make this one.

Count Me In!

I too am a relatively new member, who plans to attend. I will likely arrive around 7:30 as I am coming from Charm City.

Actually, how long do people stay for these events?

Count me in too, this will be a first for me.

Cheers,
    Rich

2000 M5
    1994 Ford F-150 (covering both extremes of the motoring spectrum!)

It was great meeting everyone/seeing everyone again. Hope to see everyone again at the next one. Hmmm... I just looked at the calendar and noticed we don't have any more scheduled for MD this year. We will have to do something about that.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

sorry I missed out on this one - had a few issues unexpectedly come up during the day...

next time...
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Thread Information