Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC Golf Tournament?

Thread: NCC Golf Tournament?

NCC Golf Tournament?

Been playing a couple best ball tournaments recently. I think it would be cool to have an NCC golf tourney. I have no idea how many people are into playing, but it might be fun.

The next one I'm doing is for Little Havana and they have a double format-best ball and the pink ball format. Everyone plays best ball, but each team also has a pink ball. Through the round, best ball is played as normal, but one person plays the pink ball as a separate score (each person plays it-it just switched to another person at the next hole). You keep playing the pink ball until it's lost. So there are 2 things-best ball score and the best pink ball score.

I'm still convinced every course I've ever played is out to get left-handers, but this sounds like a pretty cool idea. I'm assuming this would be a weekend tournament?

Set it up and we can put it on the calendar. To be included in the dB it would need to be in late September or October with a July 21st deadline.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Banned
    Might want to make it a charity event. An we could have the young ladies who work at The Crystal City Restaurant or JP's help out. Last golf tournament the girls from the Crystal City Retaurant worked got a lot of free publicity in the WP and on the local news.

Dave Apker

I would love to play in this if it goes through... I have played in a couple best balls so far this summer and am always up for more

I'm in for helping out and playing. I can make the sponcer signage.

Quote Originally Posted by schosports
    I'm in for helping out and playing. I can make the sponcer signage.
    We'll have someone run a spell check first.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Steve, you must have missed his BWM M Power sticker .

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    We'll have someone run a spell check first.
    Yes please
    Quote Originally Posted by dougmoney
    Steve, you must have missed his BWM M Power sticker .
    That was for possible copyright issues :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    You keep playing the pink ball until it's lost. So there are 2 things-best ball score and the best pink ball score.
    So if we lose the pink ball on the first stroke, does that mean an automatic best score? "Yes, I shot a 1 with the pink ball!"

I'd be up for this though.

Quote Originally Posted by David Hicks
    So if we lose the pink ball on the first stroke, does that mean an automatic best score? "Yes, I shot a 1 with the pink ball!"

I'd be up for this though.
    Team with the best Pink Lady score wins the Pink Lady Challenge. Keep score until ball is lost. Team with the most holes played by their lady and/or best score will win.

http://littlehavanas.com/golfsignup.pdf

Thread Information