Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Nice job at the MSP autox
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice job at the MSP autox

Nice job at the MSP autox

Smooth event and a fun drive on a grippy lot. Even though it's smallish, there's lots of potential there as you designers get used to it. BTW, we have over 1700 pics that'll get posted soon at www.teamwtf.org.

Oh, almost forgot, nice job with course design John and Ken...

and Doby....

and Bren....

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

LOL.

I had a great time, drove like shit, but had a great time.

Wish I could have stayed longer but had to get some GOLF in.
    Are you sure it was something you read, Peter? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

I second that....Had a great time as well.

It was nice catching up with everyone. Maybe next time I show, I will actually drive. LOL.

JV-I got your text about golf. We definitely need to get a round in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    It was nice catching up with everyone. Maybe next time I show, I will actually drive. LOL.

JV-I got your text about golf. We definitely need to get a round in.
    Thanks for all the help everyone. Especially Jed who helped and didn't even drive. Next time just borrow Pete or Bogdan's car. Everyone else does.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum
    Oh, almost forgot, nice job with course design John and Ken...
    and Doby....
    and Bren....
    Heh, Doby and I were more like smart ass helpers than designers

What, nobody's gonna complain about the course? Where's Kevin when you need him?

Quote Originally Posted by John V
    What, nobody's gonna complain about the course? Where's Kevin when you need him?
    Who could possibly complain about a Vitkammdobymino designed course?

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Who could possibly complain about a Vitkammdobymino designed course?

Alex
    Me. The two boxes at the end of the slalom were really awkward and didn't flow well. Or I was driving them wrong. Maybe both.

Me. The two boxes at the end of the slalom were really awkward and didn't flow well. Or I was driving them wrong. Maybe both.
    The original plan was to continue all the way to the back corner after the first turn after the slalom. I had more problems with the finish then I did with the section you're talking about. And I think that was me, not the design.

The lot appeared to get even grippier as the day wore on and it heated up. People seemed to be going much faster through that finish then they were earlier in the day.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

I didn't like that part either...it was way too tight (pretty much required 1st gear) it might as well have just been a pivot cone. The rest of the course was decent (especially if you had a small car with gobs of torque, cough, superchargedredmcoupe cough.)
    Last edited by bren; 05-30-2006 at 10:44 AM.

Big thanks to everyone that showed up early to help setup. We had the course setup and timing up in about 25 mins.

Also, thanks to those who helped tear everything down and pack the trailer.

Both where greatly appreciated,

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by bren
    I didn't like that part either...it was way too tight (pretty much required 1st gear) it might as well have just been a pivot cone. The rest of the course was decent (especially if you had a small car with gobs of torque, cough, superchargedredmcoupe cough.)
    Yeah, Neil's car felt great as always, wish I wasn't driving with my head up my derrierre. It's definitely set up for a roadcourse, though - very "tight" for that small of a lot.

The original plan was to continue all the way to the back corner after the first turn after the slalom. I had more problems with the finish then I did with the section you're talking about. And I think that was me, not the design.
    I think that would have been better, but there was a bit of miscommunication on my part with Ken so it got changed. I think it wound up okay, but what I had in mind was definitely different.

Now that we're more familiar with the lot we can try some different things.... next year.

The course was so bad, I decided not to show up and drive it. Thanks a lot, guys!

Brian

Thread Information