Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Nice job at the MSP autox - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nice job at the MSP autox

Golf? I'd be up for it, if driving and work didn't interfere. I go to the driving range and get into a rhythm, but haven't played in a long, long time. I hit the ball long and wrong on the course, used to be a 7 handicap, back in college.

Brian

It was obviously built for supercharged M Coupes and nothing else. It also seemed to give an edge to red cars. I didn't like it.

Seriously, good use of the lot, nice little lot for schools and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum
    BTW, we have over 1700 pics that'll get posted soon at www.teamwtf.org.
    Awesome, can't wait to see them...
    --Jason
    98 M3 Coupe

I liked the course ALOT, but if John V. drove like sh*t and I failed to equal his time (though I got close), what does that say about my driving ;-(

Neil

I had a great time. I really appreciate getting to do several fun runs afterwards. It gave me the opportunity to see changes I needed to make for next autox.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil
    I liked the course ALOT, but if John V. drove like sh*t and I failed to equal his time (though I got close), what does that say about my driving ;-(

Neil
    There needs to be a new "TS" class.

I should've just taken out the timing tent while I was pirouetting my car
    -Hampton

Quote Originally Posted by vrsixer
    Awesome, can't wait to see them...
    Unless you happen to have driven the first half of first heat.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum
    Unless you happen to have driven the first half of first heat.

Alex
    Damnit!!!

This is the first BMW event I've done in a long while. Very well put on event; kudos to the club members involved in organizing it.

How long do results usually take to hit the website?

Mike
    --
    Mike Neary
    #27 STU, '95 M3
    Vorshlag Motorsports Strano Performance Parts

Quote Originally Posted by RacerMike
    ...How long do results usually take to hit the website?

Mike
    It depends on Adam's schedule. Hopefully they will be up soon.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric
    It depends on Adam's schedule. Hopefully they will be up soon.

---Eric
    New to the BMWCCA AutoX's... where/how do you posts your results?

What class would my 1991 iX with Koni Yellow SA's be?

- McSteve
    1966 MGB
    1967 MGB GT
    1991 BMW 325iX
    1996 Chevy S-10
    2002 Ford WindStar (for the kids...)

Quote Originally Posted by McSteve
    New to the BMWCCA AutoX's... where/how do you posts your results?

What class would my 1991 iX with Koni Yellow SA's be?

- McSteve
    1966 MGB
    1967 MGB GT
    1991 BMW 325iX
    1996 Chevy S-10
    2002 Ford WindStar (for the kids...)
    Results will go here:
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?results

Classing info is here:
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?classes

---Eric

Howdy everyone. Last weekend's autocross in Sykesville was my first BMW autocross. I had fun; thanks to everyone for putting together a nice event.

Here are some pics of the event, guys...

http://sixtyfoot.com/ipw-web/gallery/album23

And a video of my quickest run...

http://sixtyfoot.com/vids/bmw_autox/run_03.wmv (right-click and save target, please)

Here's a video of the supercharged M Coupe:

http://sixtyfoot.com/vids/mcoupe_1.wmv

I've only uploaded a select few of the videos, at the moment, but I have quite a few more on my hard drive. If any of you guys are interested in checking whether or not I captured a video of your car, feel free to send me a PM.

Again, thanks for a fun day. Looking forward to seeing the results here soon.
    Last edited by CHawley; 05-31-2006 at 07:10 PM.

Great day, great course. Kudos to all involved!!

Results?
    Are you sure it was something you read, Peter? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by John V
    Results?
    I know Adam was working on them last night. There were a few classing issues that he had to sort out. I'm not sure if he finished them though.

---Eric

Thread Information