Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Nice job at the MSP autox - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Nice job at the MSP autox

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    Is there any fun being 1st in a class of one?
    I won a trophy for being 2nd or 3rd simply because I showed up at every event.
    Pretty insulting that you were awarded a 2nd or 3rd in a class of one.

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Neil
    Pretty insulting that you were awarded a 2nd or 3rd in a class of one.

Neil
    It was being generous. I've seen him drive. j/k

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    Is there any fun being 1st in a class of one?
    I won a trophy for being 2nd or 3rd simply because I showed up at every event.
    1st in a class of 1 is better than 5th in a class of 5.
    -Hampton

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric
    No problem. I'll have Adam change it back. You were in X Class but Adam goes through and double checks all the classes before posting the results (there are usually several errors). I just sent him an email to let him know.

---Eric
    Thanks, Eric. I appreciate it.
    2004 Covette ZO6
    2008 Mustang Bullitt

Cumberland

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3
    The lot reminded me of Harry Grove Stadium in Frederick - thankfully without the dips and light poles. Dave LaSalle agreed wilth me that "in the old days" we would have had a faster course and used 1/3 the cones. We might not have been able to run two cars at once though.

I ran the Cumberland Airport autocross yesterday. Needed 3rd gear in the M3 three times! Very few BMWs there, but lots of Corvettes, Porsches and seven Cobra replicas.
    Hey Woody, they turned the front half of the course into a drag race on Sunday--you might have needed fourth gear for all I know. I was on the rev limiter in the ZO6 at the end of what I guess I have to call the "front straight," meaning I was doing 70 before hauling it down for a 180 degree turnaround. Could have been 80 if I had the gearing--no exageration.

Our colleague Mick did a great job on this part of the course; I was working station 2 to see it close up. It took some nerve to stay in the throttle until the last 100 feet or so, and most people wouldn't/couldn't do it.

Cheers.
    2004 Covette ZO6
    2008 Mustang Bullitt

Thread Information