Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
06/18/2006 Autocross Registration - Open
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 06/18/2006 Autocross Registration - Open

Exclamation 06/18/2006 Autocross Registration - Open

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Who all is going to be attending? I'm running in heat 2, and would like a ride-along from an instructor, and will also likely need a loaner helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by dougmoney
    Who all is going to be attending? I'm running in heat 2, and would like a ride-along from an instructor, and will also likely need a loaner helmet.
    I'll be glad to do it Dougmoney but think I'm in the 2nd heat also.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thanks for the offer, anyways .

Is someone gonna move the lamp posts for us?

Quote Originally Posted by David Hicks
    Is someone gonna move the lamp posts for us?
    We can just use your car to move them.

---Eric

Loaner helmets should not be a problem. I think there are about a half dozen or so that are normally available.

Getting a ride with an instructor should not be too big of an issue either. Just ask at the driver's meeting before your heat.

See you Sunday.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

For those that are wondering, I'm still working on registrations and no, my car still isn't repaired.

All members who registered at this point will get in.

---Eric

Members who registered have been sent their #'s. Non-members who registered will get theirs after registration has closed. It looks like there will be plenty of room for everyone but some non-members will probably be bumped into the 3rd heat.

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond
    Where is this event being held, specifically?
    Osbourne Park High School.

Directions are at the bottom of the page:
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=98,666,0,0,1,0

---Eric

Osbourn Park High School in Manassas.

Osbourn Park High School in Manassas.
    a.k.a. the great dumpster-dodge
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

That's what everyone has been telling me, I guess it'll be a bit daunting for a first auto-x .

Don't forget this autox is on SUNDAY. I've already had to correct a few people who thought it was on Saturday.

---Eric

Yes, pre-registration is closed and yes, we do allow walkups in the morning. There should be plenty of room for anyone who want to come out.

---Eric

Thread Information