Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Ok... it had to be done...

Thread: Ok... it had to be done...

Ok... it had to be done...

... and I guess I'll be that dork to do it.
    Who's on myspace?? I think it may be an easy way to organize events, gatherings, etc.
    I'll start it off...

www.myspace.com/wayneright

see you there
    ~Colin
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

oh no you didn't colin

Not sure if this is a good plan, Colin. Some corporate IT departments block access to MySpace. The one here does.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Quote Originally Posted by Diriclet
    ... and I guess I'll be that dork to do it.
    Who's on myspace?? I think it may be an easy way to organize events, gatherings, etc.
    I thought that was what we had here and the bf.c regional section.

I feel like throwing up when I go to myspace. Most webpages seem like a bad LSD trip. And I don't mean, Limited Slip Differential.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by SMOODY
    Not sure if this is a good plan, Colin. Some corporate IT departments block access to MySpace. The one here does.
    ahh yeah... good point

... and, Steve, are you making fun of my page ?
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

ahh yeah... good point

... and, Steve, are you making fun of my page ?
    No. I've seen wavvy backgrounds with text that blended in so you couldn't read it. Things scrolling all over the place. It's like the person used every option possible.

Maybe it's just a ploy so the 'rents don't stay very long.
    Or something to keep the +45 group away. Which is working.

But I do like some of your friends.

I will say one good thing about myspace. It diverted another Columbine incident in Kansas.
    The *ssholes plotted on myspace and people discovered it to alert authorities.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 05-16-2006 at 08:17 AM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti

I will say one good thing about myspace. It diverted another Columbine incident in Kansas.
    The *ssholes plotted on myspace and people discovered it to alert authorities.
    And locally, the fires:
    Several pictures of the fire scenes appeared on myspace.com, a popular Internet site for social networking. That helped investigators link the series of local fires that have caused at least $250,000 in damage.
    http://www.gazette.net/stories/05160...59_31984.shtml

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Who's on myspace??
    Mostly: pre-teen girls, teenagers, pedophiles and socially maladjusted emo types.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkD
    Mostly: pre-teen girls, teenagers, pedophiles and socially maladjusted emo types.

ummm, yeah.. gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there... mmmkay

There are some of those people on there, but I find it hard to believe that there are 78,411,015 (number of current users as of 2:57pm) of the above mentioned types. I can guarantee that I don't fall into any of those groups (well, maybe the socially maladjusted ... but absolutely not emo )
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

I was just messing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkD
    I was just messing with you.
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

Thread Information