Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Anyone use non-dealer shop to install electronics (ipod adapter, bluetooth, etc.)?

Thread: Anyone use non-dealer shop to install electronics (ipod adapter, bluetooth, etc.)?

Anyone use non-dealer shop to install electronics (ipod adapter, bluetooth, etc.)?

I'm buying a 2003 M3 that has navigation but no ipod adapter. I plan on having the following done in the near future:

1) Install ICE Link Plus or some other ipod adapter;

2) Install bluetooth;

3) Install V1 with Stealthone; and

4) maybe a voice command module for the navigation system.

Has anyone had a non-BMW shop in the DC area install any/all of the above? I browsed Dan's list, but I'm not familiar with any other those shops. I've only gone to dealers up to this point with my 330i.

Alternatively, I'm willing to pay a club member to assist me with installation of any/all of the above.

Anthony

I've helped a couple friends install IceLINKs.

Quote Originally Posted by dougmoney
    I've helped a couple friends install IceLINKs.
    Doug,

I just sent you a PM.

Anthony

I had a good experience with Car Spa (or something similarly named) on Four Mile Run in Alexandria (just down the road from J&F).

Thread Information