Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Airbag or SRS light reset tool

Thread: Airbag or SRS light reset tool

Airbag or SRS light reset tool

Does anyone have a tool available for resetting the light on a 1996 E36 318i? I'm in Falls Church, VA, and would be forever grateful.

Thanks,
    Bryant

Same here. I could use one for my E36 as well.

Bryant,

I do have a Peak SRS (Airbag) Scan and Reset Tool, 20-pin for BMWs 1994 thru 2000. Also have the 2001 and later adapter pigtail to connect same to the diagnostic port under the dash. I am located in Springfield near Sydenstricker and the Parkway and Let me know when you might want to drop by, Gregory@Lindsay.net. I will be at the Shenandoah school weekend after next, if that works.

My '98 E36 started to give intermittent passenger’s seat sensor faults that became more frequent until I had the sensor replaced to the tune of $450. Another Club member just up the street had same problem on his E36.

Greg

I also had the problems. Greg, its good to know you're local. If you need the service, inspection, and CEL reader ever, I'm over near the intersection of Old Keene Mill and Rolling Road.

Thread Information