Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
"R" Compound Track Tires

Thread: "R" Compound Track Tires

"R" Compound Track Tires

I have some 205/50ZR15 Hankook "R" compound tires for sale.

They're used, but there's lots of life left for HPDE's.
    I'm selling them for only $25.00 each. If one should go bad on you, I'll replace it for free.

If you're interested, email me at mimishusband@yahoo.com

Barry
    Barry
    BMW CCA Instructor
    SCCA National racer
    =====================================
    2007 328xi Coupe in sparkling graphite
    2007 GT3
    ======================================
    1999 Civic Si: Races in SCCA showroom stock C
    PHOTO OF RACECAR:

http://www.motorsportsimaging.com/SC...01_04_0067.htm

Would these work for auto X or is the heat range wrong Barry? I would like to get some but it won't be till after the 15th.

I will be out of country starting Friday.

Greg

Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by M-technik-3
    Would these work for auto X or is the heat range wrong Barry? I would like to get some but it won't be till after the 15th.
    I will be out of country starting Friday.
    Greg
    Greg,
    The heat range is ideal, but autocross drag race-type starts can damage these tires. If you're careful on the starts, the tires are great for autocrossing, but, they're really better for HPDE's.
    Barry
    Barry
    BMW CCA Instructor
    SCCA National racer
    2007 GT3
    PHOTO OF RACECAR:

I can attest to just how good these Hankooks are -- I bought a set off of Barry last spring for HPDEs in my E30 and, if it weren't for the fact that I need to run a spec tire for my class, I'd probably be running the same type Hankooks today.

(Actually, Greg, the R-comps that you bought from me were the ones I bought from Barry... and the circle of life continues )

Ahh, I thrash on them still...Barry I'll be grabbing a set

Hankook gave me three sets for the 2005 Runoffs. I put two heat cycles on one set and then did the Runoffs on that set. Then, I did the SCCA April National on that same set.

After all that, I couldn't believe how well the tires held up. So, I did the MARRS ONE Practice Day and Qualifying on them and, finally, I put two other tires on the front. The ones I put on, had two heat cycles from the Runoffs and they carried me to the MARRS win. The rear tires are still the very same ones from the Runoffs!
    Barry

Hankooks are amazing.
    Barry
    Barry
    BMW CCA Instructor
    SCCA National racer
    2007 GT3
    PHOTO OF RACECAR:

Someone named Ben emailed me at home asking for a set of tires.
    I tried to reply but the reply bounced.
    So. if you're Ben, email me here.
    Barry
    Barry
    BMW CCA Instructor
    SCCA National racer
    2007 GT3
    PHOTO OF RACECAR:

Hankooks still for sale?

Barry:
    Are the Hankook R compounds still for sale? What model are they? I'm interested, I emailed you a few days ago. Let me know either way. Thanks

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by APe36
    Barry:
    Are the Hankook R compounds still for sale? What model are they? I'm interested, I emailed you a few days ago. Let me know either way. Thanks

I have some tires for sale. They're Hankooks latest "R" compound.
    Please contact me at mimishusband@yahoo.com and we'll discuss details.
    Thanks,
    Barry
    Barry
    BMW CCA Instructor
    SCCA National racer
    2007 GT3
    PHOTO OF RACECAR:

Email

I just emailed you at your yahoo account. Look forward to talking.

Thread Information