Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Tech session?

Thread: Tech session?

Cool Tech session?

Hey gearheads and bimmer dreamers riddle me this... When is the next tech session? I've got some work I've been meaning to get done with some techical assistance and was really looking forward to a tech session for bonding with the club membership and getting repairs and mods done. Any who, could we please set up something in the future.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

We are looking at FunKtion Auto. Not sure when.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

i'm chomping at the bit, too. my leaking shocks are just dying for some tlc!

jim

My local club runs "installfest days" every couple a months. Our next one is this Sunday, in Springfield, VA. We'll probably have another one in June or July.

There is a car care "tech session" listed for this Saturday.

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=100,809,0,0,1,0

Probably not what you are looking for though.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

dougmoney,
    what do you mean by "my local club"? are you talking about another car club that you belong to other than bmw? or is it some sort of gang that you belong to that has some bizarre initiation to get into? (insert annoying smiley face icon here)

jim

Quote Originally Posted by beckley
    dougmoney,
    what do you mean by "my local club"?
    They are local BMW enthusiasts, the next generation.
    http://www.eastcoasteuro.net
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Just a bunch of enthusiasts. Mostly BMW guys.

Thread Information