Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
05/27/2006 Autocross Registration - Open
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 05/27/2006 Autocross Registration - Open

Exclamation 05/27/2006 Autocross Registration - Open

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric
    Eric: How does it work: register online then pay on the day of event, or will someone be sending payment instructions?...

Quote Originally Posted by gnhovis
    Eric: How does it work: register online then pay on the day of event, or will someone be sending payment instructions?...
    Register online then pay at the event.

---Eric

Dammit... this one I'll have to miss.

hmmm... autox... or visit an old friend from college in FLA... decisions decisions
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Diriclet
    hmmm... autox... or visit an old friend from college in FLA... decisions decisions
    If the Old Friend is a guy. Come to the Autocross. If the friend is a girl, that may be a different story
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

What are the provisions for instructors at the auto-x events. I want to head out, but it would definitely do me good to have a co-pilot my first few events that knew what they were doing.

Quote Originally Posted by dougmoney
    What are the provisions for instructors at the auto-x events. I want to head out, but it would definitely do me good to have a co-pilot my first few events that knew what they were doing.

There are always a number of experienced people present at the autox events. If you want someone to ride along to give advice and help you with the basics, simply ask.
    See you out there.
    ~Colin M
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

I've found even after you know what you are doing it is nice to have a co-pilot. They can usually point out different ways to take a turn or where you made mistakes.

As Colin wrote, just ask at timing/registration and we will find someone.

---Eric

doug$$$ - if you cant find anyone i'll help you out/ride with you. by no means am i an instructor, but i can help you to look ahead and find your way and give you some tips. i'll be there with the red m3 with koseis and LTW flags.

See you guys there, it's been a while since I went autocrossing, probably a year or so.

Come find me, I'll do it.

Can someone tell me if I signed..up ..I believe I did but want to make sure I am not having one of my moments which seems to be at every autoX

Crap this is Bobbie Boykin...Guess that would help.

Quote Originally Posted by CAB IN BLACK M3
    Can someone tell me if I signed..up ..I believe I did but want to make sure I am not having one of my moments which seems to be at every autoX
    Yes, you signed up. I just haven't sent out the confirmations. I've been spending my free time trying to get Ground Control to send me my parts. Looks like I won't be driving my car at this event.

After my daily phone/email contact attempts, it has left me with a lack of enthusiasm for anything automotive... I admit I've been procrastinating. I'm working on them right now. It looks like all members who signed up are in. If my brain doesn't explode, #'s should go out tomorrow night.

---Eric

Thread Information