Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
05/27/2006 Autocross Registration - Open - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 05/27/2006 Autocross Registration - Open

Doby, you're going to reduce yourself to helping me out? What has the world come to! But sure, I'll try to find you. Jimmy (Skunkman) and I are both going to make our first trip out to an auto-x to the one on June 18.

Eric,

Ground Control Sucks as far as customer service goes....I really wish their products sucked. I usually go through a vendor to get their product that way I dont have to deal with them.

Quote Originally Posted by CAB IN BLACK M3
    Eric,

Ground Control Sucks as far as customer service goes....I really wish their products sucked. I usually go through a vendor to get their product that way I dont have to deal with them.
    I could never get through to the vendor I bought my stuff originally from.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

I'm slowly making progress with them. At least I hope I am...

The first guy said they had it in stock and he would send out the part immediately and I would get it within 5 days (that was a couple weeks ago). After a week had passed and still hadn't received anything, I (finally) got through to them and someone said they would look into it. They emailed me a tracking # that said it would arrive in another 5 days... It hadn't even left yet! I emailed/called and complained and let them know I needed it before this weekend. No response. After an additional 3+ days, I still hadn't heard back and the UPS tracking still only said that they had received the billing/shipment information. After multiple emails/phone calls, I (finally) got through again yesterday and complained again. I again reminded them I needed this part immediately. They said they would look into it. Still no calls/emails. Today the tracking has been updated and the transit has been rescheduled. Apparently my part went out LAST NIGHT and will arrive on the 30th. I guess my car won't be done by this weekend.

Anyone want to take a bet on if they will actually send me the right part?

---Eric

They emailed me back!!! They say the package was "lost by UPS for several days". That expains why there were no updates for 3 days but it still doesn't explain why UPS didn't receive the billing information until after I complained my package hadn't arrived yet.

They have given me the following options: Pay for it again with a 2 or 3 day guarantee (still won't arrive in time), deal with the company I bought it from (yeah, right), or go directly to the parts manufacturer-but they will need me to send my old part in first before they send me a replacement. Looks like I'm stuck.

They did appologize for the lack of phone calls/emails stating until this morning they have had nothing much to say. Once the
    package leaves there, the only info they have is derived from the UPS
    tracking number.

---Eric

Are we going to be on the Police training course?
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...27122&t=k&om=1

Quote Originally Posted by white_2kgt
    Are we going to be on the Police training course?
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...27122&t=k&om=1

Scroll up. There is another section to their facility.

---Eric
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MSP.JPG 
Views:	224 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	157  

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric
    Scroll up. There is another section to their facility.

---Eric
    That one looks cool to, but that mini road course sure would have been fun

Confirmation #'s to members have gone out. Non-member emails will go out soon.

---Eric

Confirmation #'s to members have gone out. Non-member emails will go out soon.

---Eric
    I got mine this morning.

Thanks Eric!
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

On-line pre-registration is now closed for this event.

---Eric

On-line pre-registration is now closed for this event.

---Eric
    FYI: The last set of confirmation emails should go out tonight.

---Eric

Just curious. Will the skid pad be open on Saturday?
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Quote Originally Posted by SMOODY
    Just curious. Will the skid pad be open on Saturday?
    I don't think so. I'm guessing that's where grid will go.

---Eric

I don't think so. I'm guessing that's where grid will go.

---Eric
    any idea how much it would cost to rent the 'mini' track or who I could contact about it? I have a few fellow racers that I showed that pic to and they drooled all over the floor.

Thread Information