Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
new here

Thread: new here

new here

hey all,
    well, it says up top to post in the introductions forum, but i must be blind because i dont see one. So I'll post here After comming to your last Drivers education at summit point on the JC i figured i would actually join the club I do not have a bmw though, so I'll just have to envy you all until i can afford one Until then, I'll drive my Subaru.

I hope to see you all at later events.
    -Ross Miller

Quote Originally Posted by spazegun2213
    hey all,
    well, it says up top to post in the introductions forum
    I'll have to fix that.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    I'll have to fix that.
    it was just funny, i looked for about 15min for it, then said screw it, I'll post here. lol

Ross,

Welcome to the NCC!

Don't worry about having a Subie. I know of a certain former chapter president who had two Subaru's while he was in office (and still has one).

For the rest of you, don't worry, the 328 is the track toy - even though it's still mostly stock.
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

congrats on becoming a member... and subarus can move it modified properly

Quote Originally Posted by spazegun2213
    hey all,
    well, it says up top to post in the introductions forum, but i must be blind because i dont see one. So I'll post here After comming to your last Drivers education at summit point on the JC i figured i would actually join the club I do not have a bmw though, so I'll just have to envy you all until i can afford one Until then, I'll drive my Subaru.

I hope to see you all at later events.
    -Ross Miller
    Welcome

were you driving the Legacy GT?

Thread Information