Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Waxing for new e60 - recommendations for detailer?

Thread: Waxing for new e60 - recommendations for detailer?

Hybrid View

Waxing for new e60 - recommendations for detailer?

I'm expecting delivery of new 550 in week or so and want to get a fresh wax put immediately, but do not have the time to do it myself. Who can you recommend I look at that is an expert with waxing, polishing, detailing etc. I live near Yates and NAB but am not sure either are considering experts in what type of detail to do and when based on condition of car. I live in Alexandria so anywhere in No. VA would be great. Thanks.

How professional are you looking to have done?

Quote Originally Posted by dougmoney
    How professional are you looking to have done?
    Well for first waxing I want to be able to get all the crap off the car from VPC and transport, no polish necessary at this point, but want to get a coat of Zaino or something to protect the car ASAP. Within a few months would start regular treatments based on condition of car - clay, polish, zaino upkeep products, etc.

I'm looking for someone that isn't going to just throw another layer of wax on the car and knows, based on condition of car, what is necessary to keep car protected and beautiful for its life.

Quote Originally Posted by WMB Old Town
    Well for first waxing I want to be able to get all the crap off the car from VPC and transport, no polish necessary at this point, but want to get a coat of Zaino or something to protect the car ASAP. Within a few months would start regular treatments based on condition of car - clay, polish, zaino upkeep products, etc.

I'm looking for someone that isn't going to just throw another layer of wax on the car and knows, based on condition of car, what is necessary to keep car protected and beautiful for its life.
    You need to call Thomas Dekany at (703) 966-1119. He is the best in the area and is supported by all the detailers on autopia.org. He does my 2005 M3 and my 95 M3. He visits me at my office and does a fantastic job. He really loves what he does and is very meticulous. If you care about your car don't hesitate to call him.

Quote Originally Posted by CAB IN BLACK M3
    You need to call Thomas Dekany at (703) 966-1119. He is the best in the area and is supported by all the detailers on autopia.org. He does my 2005 M3 and my 95 M3. He visits me at my office and does a fantastic job. He really loves what he does and is very meticulous. If you care about your car don't hesitate to call him.
    Thanks CAB - do you have an email by chance? Also, what does he charge and where is he located, would love him to come to my office.

Thomas is coming over Thursday, many thanks.

Thread Information