Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Who's good at chasing electrical issues?

Thread: Who's good at chasing electrical issues?

Who's good at chasing electrical issues?

E30, stuff. I have a car that has popping fuzes and I haven't started to ohm/ continuty check the lines out yet so was wondering.

If some one wanted to give me a hand during evenings on this eta project.

No one?

Banned
    Random fuses or ? How old is the alternator? Bosch or the crappy French Valeo?

Sorry can't be more help.

Dave Apker

No not random, it's fuze 10 and one or two other ones. It appears to be an ancient Bosch from 86.

Issue resolved. #10 allows the reverse lights to come on when engaged. Short to gound ie chassis when the plate shifter was loose causing the insulation to be worn away. Arc on positive side means blown fuse.

So my crisis is over.

Thread Information