Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
May 7, 23rd Annual Deutsche Marque Concours

Thread: May 7, 23rd Annual Deutsche Marque Concours

May 7, 23rd Annual Deutsche Marque Concours

Richard is looking for some independent judges to help with the event.
    Please contact him at concours-chair @ nccbmwcca.org or 703-625-7416.

I'll also bring along some new chapter decals.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NCC_window_5.gif 
Views:	499 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	150  
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Let's hope the weather for the show is as nice as the forecast for THIS wekend!
    I e-mailed Richard to say I'd be happy to help if necessary.
    Thanks for all you do for the club!!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA
    Let's hope the weather for the show is as nice as the forecast for THIS wekend!
    I hope so to since we have a driving school and the Jefferson 500 on the rain date.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Let's add a touch of realism to the discussion. Today, (April 28) weather.com is not the greatest prediction...what plans are in place to get an earlier warning if it is cancelled...last time was a long trip.....

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob
    Let's add a touch of realism to the discussion. Today, (April 28) weather.com is not the greatest prediction...what plans are in place to get an earlier warning if it is cancelled...last time was a long trip.....
    That's up to Richard. I'll post something on the website immediately.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Weather.com heard our screams...see revised forcast for 5-7 May!!!!

The weather held and just a quick thanks for a great day at the show.
    jgmgti
    72 Inka 2002 tii

Bob: I still don't believe your wheels are default sport package wheels .

Great job by the organizers of today's event...

The weather cooperated and everything ran smoothly and on time. Red Hot & Blue in attendance was a nice touch, but I think their hottest sauce put some serious chappage on my lips!
    Kudos to Richard Pineda and his judges for volunteering their time for this wonderful event!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Nice all around event.
    Next year some new classes to be added.
    Race Car and Tuner. That should spice things up a bit.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Red face Wheels and Sauce

Doug, all I can say is the 18" wheels were on the vehicle at the dealer..when he showed us the car...1.5 hours between the time we first walked in, saw it, and drove it home. They are listed on the dealer sheet that was with the car...as part of the 2003 330 Ci convertible sport package.

" Sport Package $800.00
    - M Double Spoke alloy wheels
    -performance tires
    -front sport seats
    -sport suspension
    -white turn-signal indicators"

IF you went around to one side of the food table, the word HOT was written on the cup of sauce. If you (like me) just turned from the window to the table...you were on the WRONG side of the cup. And I took a whole scoop of the stuff!!!!

Sponge Bob

Interesting. Maybe it was just the convertible. Also, the name is Ryan, ignore the misleading login name.

Smile Pay back

Quote Originally Posted by dougmoney
    Interesting. Maybe it was just the convertible. Also, the name is Ryan, ignore the misleading login name.
    OK...now that that's out of the way...How about joining us on Augsut 12 when we tour into PA?

If I'm in town, I'd like to.

...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thread Information