Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
TireVan? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TireVan?

The w rated all-season tires were installed last Friday at my office. The appointment was for 3 PM and the TireVan service tech was there 5 minutes before and finished a little after 4 PM. The service tech was very professional and installed the tires w/o scratching the rims. I will definitely be using them again in the future.
    John W.
    2012 X5 xDrive50i
    2005 745Li

Quote Originally Posted by My2005_745Li View Post
    Just for fun, I added the H rated tires to TireRack's cart and got the following warning message:

The following tire you have selected has a higher load rating than the vehicle's Original Equipment (O.E.)
    tires. This typically results in increased ride harshness, which some customers may find undesirable.

Oops.
    yea, confusing if the same warning wasn't given with the higher performance tire, they usually come with lots of comfort complaints by the wife!

Thread Information