Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Free- 235/45 ZR 17 tire

Thread: Free- 235/45 ZR 17 tire

Free- 235/45 ZR 17 tire

Dunlop SP Sport 2000E (mfg. 5th week of 2002). 8/32 of tread remaining. I cannot bear to throw away an almost new $162 tire. If you can use this it's yours for free, if you are an NCC member. Pickup in North Arlington area. Roy 703-851-6017.

If you can't find any takers and are just gonna throw it out I can take it from you. I have enough garage space to hold onto an extra tire until I can find someone who needs it.
    -Hampton

Quote Originally Posted by Phat Ham
    If you can't find any takers and are just gonna throw it out I can take it from you. I have enough garage space to hold onto an extra tire until I can find someone who needs it.
    Right next to your oil?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I have the same tires on my car, would you be willing to let it go?

-I just moved to alexandria and am excited to meet new people

Tire has found a new home

Thanks for your interest; an NCC member called yesterday and came and got the tire today.
    -Roy

Thread Information