Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Questions: Sykesville, the MINI Classes - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Questions: Sykesville, the MINI Classes

Quote Originally Posted by agzavala
    The thought was to encourage other MINI owners, in the DCMM club for instance, to run with the club with a dedicated class. X class implies ANY car, stock or otherwise - hence the idea for a MINI class.

Regardless of whether I have purchased an ///M Coupe, I felt compelled to autocross the MINI, after requesting the Club consider the MINI class. Jim has a Corvette but chooses to bring the MINI. Either car could be registered in "X". Or is there an obligation to register in the MINI class?

If the DCMM had not had a tour I wonder how many would have come. (Eric, how many MINIs where waitlisted?) I know you admitted all of the club members. (Thanks!)

The MINI class is on a trial basis. By the looks of its popularity after one event perhaps it'll end up like the Edsel.
    MINIs - It looks like only 3 members plus 2 non-members pre-registered. The 2 non-members were waitlisted.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

I ran the MINI at Bowie, rather than the ZO6, because I felt I need the seat time--what with the SCCA season starting.

In future events, I'll bring the MINI on the small lots and the ZO6 on the bigger lots, especially if we run Ripken later in the year.

If there are no objections, I'll register in the X Class from here on out.

Cheers,

Jim
    2004 Covette ZO6
    2008 Mustang Bullitt

The X-class says "non-BMW." The MINI is a "non-BMW." So IMO the MINI is X-class legal. :dunno

Your other option is to let me run the Boxster in the MINI class.
    Are you sure it was something you read, Peter? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by John V
    The X-class says "non-BMW." The MINI is a "non-BMW." So IMO the MINI is X-class legal. :dunno

Your other option is to let me run the Boxster in the MINI class.
    Hi John,

Well, I registered for the X Class next time (May 27).

So you're entirely welcome in the MINI class with your Boxster, as far as I'm concerned. No reason for us to bash each other's brains in.

Now, Al might have a different opinion....
    2004 Covette ZO6
    2008 Mustang Bullitt

Smile MINI Class solution

Here it is: Jim, I'll drive your car and Woody can drive John's Boxster in X-Class again.

Thread Information