Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Sign-up for VIR June 15-16? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Sign-up for VIR June 15-16?

Quote Originally Posted by jkuper
    Mazda drivers sent out an email stating that people doign Sat-Sun won't be allowed to enter until 5:30. Which, to me, doesn't sound right. Are you doing the Mazda event?
    5:30 pm Friday evening since M-B/Audi/BMW has the track. You can just say you are with BMW.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    5:30 pm Friday evening since M-B/Audi/BMW has the track. You can just say you are with BMW.

Right, but aren't people generally allowed to come and watch?

-- Jason

Right, but aren't people generally allowed to come and watch?
    VIR seems pretty strict when it comes to who is renting the track. Last year they told me I couldn't go over the bridge even though I was staying at the Lodge Wednesday night. I would just tell them you are with the BMW Car Club which you are.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

VIR seems pretty strict when it comes to who is renting the track. Last year they told me I couldn't go over the bridge even though I was staying at the Lodge Wednesday night. I would just tell them you are with the BMW Car Club which you are.
    Reason I ask is because a friend of mine is coming for Sat and Sun and is staying at the lodge.

Was there a "checkpoint" at the bridge?

-- Jason

Reason I ask is because a friend of mine is coming for Sat and Sun and is staying at the lodge.

Was there a "checkpoint" at the bridge?
    There was no one at the bridge. They just told me not to cross it.
    I think NASCAR was doing some testing.
    You can have visitors. They probably just want to restrict casual on lookers.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Mazda drivers sent out an email stating that people doign Sat-Sun won't be allowed to enter until 5:30. Which, to me, doesn't sound right. Are you doing the Mazda event?
    No, I now live a little less than 45 minutes south of VIR.

<--- Location in Profile

VIR with Mazda Group this weekend

Hey, anyone driving down on Friday late morning, for the MAZDA DE on Sat and Sun? I'm planning on leaving Springfield around 10:00 AM.
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

Quote Originally Posted by Real M3
    Hey, anyone driving down on Friday late morning, for the MAZDA DE on Sat and Sun? I'm planning on leaving Springfield around 10:00 AM.
    Viper
    Viper
    Viper
    Viper
    Viper
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

We'll probably be leaving around 11-11:30 am from Bethesda, MD.
    Fatih

Viper
    Viper
    Viper
    Viper
    Viper
    Thanks, I really needed that! My new mantra "NO VIPERS" "NO VIPERS" plus I've pet mongoose with me this time.
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

Photos of Marque Madness Now Available

I received the following note from Nancy Sinnott.

The photos from our Marque Madness (June 15-16) as well as those from the Mazda event (June 17-18) are now available on the F&S website as listed below.

Note that they offer to compile a personal photo gallery of all your pictures.

--------------

Rafael,

This is Nancy at F & S Enterprises.

Just wanted to let you know that the Photo Galleries from the Marque Madness event are now available for viewing.

F & S Photo Galleries 2006 at

http://www.fandsenterprises.com/photogallery2004.htm

Although all of the photos that were taken (approx 4,000) upon request we will compile Online Personal Galleries. Personal Gallery request can be emailed to me

Nancy@fandsenterprises.com Please include the following info

1. Drivers Name
    2. Group
    3. Car type
    4. Car Color
    5. Car Number

If your group plans to be at VIR again this year, please let me know and we will add it to our schedule.

Thanks for a Great Event

Nancy
    1-888-674-6860
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Thread Information