Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Tie-Down Points for Trailering an early-bumper E30

Thread: Tie-Down Points for Trailering an early-bumper E30

Question Tie-Down Points for Trailering an early-bumper E30

I was wondering what I should use to secure the front of my SpecE30 car to my trailer. The rear, I figure I can either loop over the rear subframe or run axle straps through the rear wheels -- and use ratcheting straps for tension, but I haven't any decent ideas for the front -- if I go through the wheels, I'd screw up my alignment, right?

I have an '87 with the early air-dam and diving board bumpers. The trailer is an open-center Bri-Mar.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkD
    I was wondering what I should use to secure the front of my SpecE30 car to my trailer. The rear, I figure I can either loop over the rear subframe or run axle straps through the rear wheels -- and use ratcheting straps for tension, but I haven't any decent ideas for the front -- if I go through the wheels, I'd screw up my alignment, right?

I have an '87 with the early air-dam and diving board bumpers. The trailer is an open-center Bri-Mar.

Thanks.
    there are some tie down points near the back of the front wheel wells. part of the chassis. hook in to those. there are similar points in the rear, but don't use them they are not strong. do the rear with axle straps over the subframe.

Thread Information