Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
FunKtion Auto

Thread: FunKtion Auto

FunKtion Auto

I recently took my car for a 4 wheel alignment as my yearly maintainance at Funktion Auto, I'm so glad i did the atmosphere was great/ Like the rest of rest us picky and wanting to know everything about the work done in our car this is a good set up being able to interact with the TECHNICIAN and at the same time learning something along the way is great.

Walid the owner is even better very accomodating and an enthusiast as well, very nice guy and they do a great work with great equipment to work with.

Walid does have a nice shop and has offered his facilities to us for meetings.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Cool Echo...

I would like to also sing the phrases of Funktion Auto, I had my alignment at Walid's shop. The excellence of the service I was provided was the finest I've received to date. The technician was knowledgable and efficient. I will be using Funktion as my single source for all my bimmer alignments. Walid also sends emails to his customers thanking them for coming into his shop. Funktion Auto genuinely knows how to win and keep customers.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Where are they located? I'm going to need an alignment after coilover install.

They are in Sterling off of Old Ox Road.

44264 Mercure Cir. #140, Dulles VA 20166

More details at:

http://www.funktionauto.com/index.asp
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

What do folks think of Funktion as compared to Curry's Auto (Chantilly office specifically) in terms of quality of service, price, reputation. I have been having my lowered 528 alignments performed at Curry's, but it seems as if every time I go in there, I have to take my car back for re-work. Thoughts?
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by SMOODY
    They are in Sterling off of Old Ox Road.

44264 Mercure Cir. #140, Dulles VA 20166

More details at:

http://www.funktionauto.com/index.asp
    Cool thanks!

Thread Information